Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Monday, August 28, 2006

Holiday in Spain

It's about 1:30 am on Monday, so I'll refer to Sunday as 'yesterday', as that is what it is. Or was.

Yesterday, after having spent two weeks in Spain, it was time to come home. Got a flight from Barcelona airport (or so it was called, it wasn't really in Barcelona) to Luton which landed at about 4:15 pm, and we arrived home at about 5:40. However nice Spain was, it's always nice to come back to the nice cold, rainy island that is Great Britain.

As we had just returned to England we thought we'd have a nice English curry for dinner, and as the car broke just before we went to collect it, guess to had to walk across town to get it. Me. That's who.

I'll post some photos from the holiday soon.

I was hoping and expecting to find a brown letter, addressed by me, to me, containing my GCSE results for this year when I got home, but nothing. The school administration is so poor they couldn't handle mailing a simple letter. I suppose I could hold on hope (Guided By Voices reference) of receiving the letter, but I expect I'll have to wait until I go back to school, the Tuesday after tomorrow. I may phone up the school tomorrow though and ask about the status of the letter.

But I'll probably forget.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home