Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Letter to Irene

Two nights ago (Tuesday) I wrote a letter to my Spanish exchange partner, Irene. I can talk to her on MSN when I like, but I thought it would be a laugh.

The reason I chose to write her a letter is that the current year 9s are going on their Spanish exchange tomorrow, and Afro-guy (Joel Morrison)'s exchange partner (Uxua) is the sister of my Spanish exchange partner. So I wrote the letter, gave it to Joel's Spanish teacher who will give it to him, and when he arrives at their (massive) house he can give my letter to Irene.

Free Postage & Packaging. Score.

It was a bit of a random and pointless letter, with the first section being in French and then changing into Spanish smoothly.

So tomorrow evening I should find out if he completed his task, or if the Feds got to him first.

RJ

1 Comments:

  • man u gta h8 them feds eh? lol fly joel!! send that letter!! cos ross aint the onli one that wnts a repli from irene :P:P:P
    lata rj
    black-star

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home