Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Thursday, February 23, 2006

GCSE French Mock Oral Exam

Well, today I had my GCSE French Mock Oral Exam, as the title suggests.

I was watching TV last night when I suddenly realised it was 10 o'clock and I hadn't looked at my presentation at all, let alone memorised it! 10 o'clock however is when Jay Leno is on so I decided to watch the first 10 minutes of that before getting down to memorising my presentation.

I was going to bed last night when I suddenly realised it was 11 o'clock and I hadn't looked at my presentation at all, let alone memorised it! So I printed an extra copy off in case I left it at home instead of putting it in my bag, so I read it over twice in bed, got bored, and put the light off and went to sleep.

My presentation was just about school, a fairly simple subject so I managed to memorise pretty much all of it from last night, so didn't really look at it again until 5 minutes before my actual exam.

My exam was at 12:15 today, but Miss Mooney (Mrs Sweeney) was running a bit behind on the exams or something, not sure of the exact reason, but my exam started at 12:35, just as lunch was starting.

I said enough of my presentation to do well, I don't think I got much/any of that wrong, and the B roleplay was fine. I messed up the first question of the C roleplay, but I did the rest quite well.
I forgot the word amusant at one point, which annoyed me and I mouthed a rather obscene word, which I believe Miss Mooney saw, but just laughed at.

I haven't got my exact marks yet, but after I had finished, I asked her at a guess roughly what mark I had got, and she was pretty sure it was an A*, so I'm pleased with how I did.

Got some crisps on the way home. Pretty good.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home