Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mensa

I'm in.

In the "Culture Fair" paper, I scored 137 (top 1%), and in the "Cattell" paper, I scored 162 (top 1%). I would only have had to score within the top 2% of one of the papers to be invited for membership.

I received the letter on the Monday after sitting the test on Tuesday. They said we'd get our results in two to four weeks, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out in under one week.

My membership application has been sent off, so hopefully in a few days I'll be confirmed and my membership card will be sent to me.

I plan to put "being a member of Mensa" on my UCAS form, and after getting into university, I may quit Mensa, to save the money.

But I may not.

RJ

1 Comments:

  • Congrats Ross! You're the dog!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home