Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Christmas

Christmas has come and gone for this year, and it's 2007 in two days.

I received two nice ties, a large Spanish dictionary and plenty of money, so it was good fun.

I need to do more revision for my GCSE mocks which start next week, but it's starting that takes the most effort.

For about a month, our internet had been unblievably rubbish until this morning, when we got a new modem, and now it's good again! It's such a relief for pages to load near instantly and for videos to begin playing straight away due to fast streaming.

Ntl seem to be such liars, as we were told our internet would be sorted about a week ago due to our signal thing being restarted. I won't go into too much technical detail, mainly because I haven't a clue what it means.

But now with high-speed internet back I can do what I want to much more quickly: stare at MSN blankly, occasionally saying something to someone.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home