Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Work Experience

I'm doing my work experience this week, at the Welwyn & Hatfield Times (my local newspaper).

It's very interesting, seeing how the people there work and the office conditions, but I haven't been doing much. I've written a few short things, which may be going into the newspaper.

Hopefully they'll give me some more stuff to do tomorrow.

At least mine's better than Nick's, always good to know. He's working in Music Zone, a CD/DVD shop, and he's mostly stacking shelves, that kind of thing. He says it's probably the most bored he's ever been.

So at least there's an upside.

RJ

1 Comments:

  • Did you know that about a year ago someone put a link to your blog in the Trinity College Student Union weekly update.

    Every now and again I just can't quite resist having a look.

    There could be hundreds of others doing the same.

    Or it could just be me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home