Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Friday, February 24, 2006

Not much...

Not much today really.

I spoke to my last year's maths teacher, Mr Morley (one of the greatest teachers ever) and he told me the Intermediate Maths Challenge results have been received, but he didn't know exactly what I got, but he told me he remembered seeing my name somewhere near the top, so here's hoping I got a gold!

I asked him if Sergei, a year 9 guy who went to Templewood (my primary school), got the Best in School certificate which means he beat everyone in his year, my year (year 10) and year 11, and Mr Morley said that he thought that Sergei did get it. Bastard (Sergei).

But I won't know my mark officially until Monday, when I have my next maths lesson. I should be told it then by my current maths teacher Mr Oldfield, who's OK, but can't really be compared to Mr Morley.


The year 9s on the Spanish Exchange went to Pamplona today. They had to get up at about 4 am. I remember doing that and it's not nice. But it is a laugh, so it's OK. My letter to Irene may not have been given to her yet as I don't know when Joel will actually meet her. They live about a 45 minute car drive away from their school, where the English people are picked up from. I also hope Joel doesn't just forget to give her the letter. I don't know him well, so I don't know how reliable he is.

Hopefully I'll speak to Irene on MSN tonight and she'll tell me whether or not she got my letter.

RJ

2 Comments:

  • Heyy dude, guess who!?
    Iv moaned to you so much today on msn about random shizzle, i bet you just feel like telling me to shut up!...Just like how we feel when ***** speaks! haha! (you know who im talking about) we want her to go away!
    this message doesnt really relate to your blog thingy at all but you know!
    Ooh well im on the upstairs computer because I got kicked off the downstairs one so Iv gotta be careful coz my mum will kill me if shes im on this computer now hehe
    well im gonna chat 2 u on msn now!
    Biiiii x x x x x
    (Charlie incase u havent realized)
    x x x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

  • haha i have morley and you dont! just becoz ur gd at maths hehe unlike meeeeeeeee but hey yeah have fun with mr oldfield (aka mr potato head) hehe so eeeeeevil.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home