Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Monday, February 19, 2007

Granada '07

I haven't posted in a while because I'm lazy; no better reason.

I came back from the "study visit" to Granada (Spain) yesterday, and it was classic!
Saw some interesting historical stuff but just hanging around town doing what we wanted was good fun.

An über-album is being made online with everyone's photos, so you'll soon be able to see what I'm talking about.

I stayed with Ben in an old Spanish lady's flat, but there was also this American guy called Leroy who was staying there. He was really cool, and the Spanish lady told us his name was "Lando" when we asked her.
She was quite nice and didn't get annoyed if we came home a little bit late.

The social aspects revolved around some big stairs about a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, and is where everyone generally gathered before going elsewhere, or just stayed there all night.

I'd say that Granada beats the exchange to Pamplona back in Year 9 because we had loads more freedom and our Spanish has improved exponentially. By which I mean that our Spanish is a lot better now than in Year 9. I do not mean that our Spanish improved whilst in Granada. Come on.

All in all: classic.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home