Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Monday, June 04, 2007

Ridiculous

The whole thing.

Loads of stuff has happened, but I'm not going to bother explaining any of it from now on, more or less.

Doing GCSEs and AS French exams this week and next.

Because I'm too lazy to update this thing, and because nothing worth writing/reading about happens in my life, I will now only be posting rarely, if at all, and purely about odd musings and ideas that form in my mind.

eg. Is there anywhere in the human body that is a vacuum? Doubt it.

RJ

1 Comments:

  • I still come here when I have literally nothing at all else to do.
    It's a real thrill when you've updated it cos its so rare.
    You probably won't reaed this for many months, if ever, so this was kind of a waste of time.
    Ah well.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home