Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

8 years later...

This blog is now under new management: 24-year-old me.

I probably won't update it, but I just want to let my reader know that I'm still here.  Aneesha.

Nearly 8 years since my last post.  I have since completed a Mathematics degree at Oxford and am currently doing a DPhil (also in Oxford) in computational cardiac electrophysiology.

More importantly, following up from an earlier post, I did compete in the competition the following year, and came 2nd.  Here's the article in The Times, but you have to pay to read it all, which is nice.

Cryptic crosswords have replace su doku(s?) as my main puzzular hobby.  I have yet to successfully complete a qualifying puzzle for The Times National Crossword Championship, but that's still a goal.

If I do ever update this blog, it'll probably be mostly crossword-related, or maybe maths/science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home