Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

General Update

Not loads happening over the past few days...

I spoke to Afro-guy (Joel) earlier today, he said he had a good time in Spain, which is good.

I got a practice paper for the maths Olympiad, the actual one from a few years ago I believe. So I'll have a go at the questions. There are only six! And I'm going to have 2 hours in which to do them, so they'll be very difficult.

The Olympiad itself is next Thursday, so I'll have to really try to get an early night on Wednesday, but that's what I say every day, so it's not gonna happen.

Next Wednesday is an inset day, which means day off school! Score.

I was worried that the Olympiad was on the inset day, but luckily it's not. So there we go.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing on the inset day. I might be going round to Asha's house to watch some films or summat with Ben and maybe Nick (and Asha, obviously).

Well, the people who do Italian (lucky people!) went off to Venice, Italy today for 4 days, I think it is. Among those who went were Lizzie, Sam D. and Flora. A bunch of other people went too, but they're the only good ones. Heheh, but I don't actually know who else went, so...

I hope they have fun and eat plenty of pizza!

I'm also expecting a few presents... :-)

Beam me up, God.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home