Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Table-tennis

I went down to the Orchard Tennis Club today to play my dad at table-tennis, as they have a table there which is seldom used.

We decided to play a best of five match.

He won serve, then won the first game. I won the second game. He won the third game. I won the fourth game. He won the fifth and final game, meaning he won overall by 3-2 to him.

I don't know if you realised, but each person won their service games, so if I had won serve at the beginning, who knows how the match could have gone...

The games were very close and it won't be long before I'll be able to beat my dad every time.

I'm also hopefully going to be playing Jack a lot at table-tennis over the next few months.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home