Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Joe's Party

Well, I went to Joe Shea's birthday do earlier this evening. (Joseph Shea to those who haven't seen him in a while.) It was good fun.

Went round his house to start with, messed around on his guitar for a bit. Mike, Nick and James West were also there.

Then we went to Stevenage to see Big Momma's House 2 which was... well... it was better than Chicken Little. It is however ranked the 100th worst film on IMDb.

We were going to go to Frankie and Benny's for food after the film, but the wait was ages, so we decided to get some food back in WGC. We went to the arcade in Hollywood Bowl to wait, and I actually left with a profit, for the first time ever, probably. I was watching this group of 2 or 3 girls playing the 10p machine, and not winning anything. Once they got bored and left I quickly went over to the same machine and put a 10p coin into each slot (three) and won about £1 or 10ps. Not bad!

I also saw the guy from school hanging around with some Stevenage chavs. I don't know his name though. I don't want to know his name. He's in my year, and he's an idiot.

Then we went back to WGC and got some pizza in Pizza Hut, which was good.

Then we went back to Joe's house and watched a bit of TV, played on his guitar a bit more, then came home.

Was a good day.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home