Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Food Coursework

Yes, I admit it, I'm doing Food as my short course GCSE.

I wanted to do French and Spanish both long course, and Food was the easy way out for the short course.

I want to announce that I finished my coursework about 15 minutes ago!

Score!!!

About 10 minutes after Ben.

I'm hoping for an A for it.

It is worth 60% of the entire GCSE.

It's only really half a GCSE anyway...

I would be a little annoyed with a B.

I guess we'll see.

RJ

2 Comments:

  • Whee!!! I don't get a short course... Hmmm, I lie. I think IT is short... Meh. Who really cares? Pas moi. Il n'y a pas de quoi. WTF am I on?? Yay des opticiens demain. Quelle bontemps fanbloodytastique. Bye xxxx

    By Blogger mochefaerie, at 11:22 PM  

  • Ross has bet me I'll get an A or higher, I think I'll get a B. He says he'll buy me some chips if I get a B or lower. We shall see. But we get our CW back in September!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home