Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Gavin

My brother Gavin, 21, came home yesterday from university in Cambridge.

I think he's here for about a week, and then he goes back.

He's both annoying and funny. Mainly annoying. With some funny thrown in.

Me, Gavin and Dad played some table-tennis today. Gavin lost every game, Dad won every game but 1 and I won my games against Gavin and 1 game against Dad.

Not bad.

We also played Scrabble last night, which I won. Gavin lost. Dad came 2nd.

Score.

RJ

2 Comments:

  • It's Churning Day all over again

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 PM  

  • heya i was randomly browsing, saw your blog and found it pretty amusing!
    good luck in your gcses
    lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home