Ross Johnstone ~ The Life and the Laughs

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Easter Holidays

I'm so glad that I'm on holiday. No work and no getting up in the mornings. I got up at about 1:30 pm today. I'd have preferred to get up later, but the curtains in my bedroom are light blue and thin, which don't do a very good job at keeping the sunlight out. I'm hoping to get some new thick and black curtains.

I haven't particularly accomplished much this holiday so far. I'm not complaining. I've been on holiday since last Friday, when we had only half a day at school, and Jack and Nick came back to my house and we got some Domino's Pizza. We also played some table-tennis. Me and Jack play table-tennis a fair bit these days, and it's often quite an intense game. He generally wins though.

I finally got around to watching Garden State, a film written and directed by Zach Braff (the star of Scrubs), and starring Zach Braff and Natalie Portman. I bought it several months ago but only just remembered about it and realised I had not yet watched it.

It's really good. Really good. One of my favourtie films of all time and I strongly recommend you all go and buy a few copies of the DVD and watch them.

I might be playing some table-tennis with my friend Ben today, but I'm not sure...

RJ

1 Comments:

  • Lucky bitch, I got up at 8am. But I'd screwed my sleep pattern anyway going to bed at 5pm and getting up at 9pm. Then lying in bed until 6am when I got to sleep. Was not fun. And my body doesn't seem to want to get better, in the bloody holidays... WHY?!?!? So yeah... Lizzie's très happy :D or rather, should be asleep :D Meh. Speak to you on MSN in like 3 days I expect! Bye xxxx

    By Blogger mochefaerie, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home